Santa Cruz Divorce & Family Law Attorney

Order Modifications

The Law Office of Thomas S. Stinson can help you with modifying a preexisting order by the court.  This can be necessary to change the amount of spousal support awarded in a case when the earning capacity of a party changes, or when a party wants to modify a preexisting custody and visitation order.  

Tom knows what laws and cases the court will find persuasive when evaluating whether to grant an order modification.  Additionally, Tom works with a network of other professionals that can help with your case.  Whether its finding a party’s hidden assets and income, obtaining vocational evaluations to determine a parties true earning capacity, or working with professionals that can help prepare you for a custody evaluation, Tom has a network of professionals that will help you to obtain the results you deserve.  

Call to schedule a consultation with Tom to see what order modifications and solutions are available in your case.  


(831) 239-3181

Use the contact form below to have your message sent directly to Mr. Stinson.  Don’t hesitate to call (831) 239-3181 if you prefer to set up a consultation as soon as possible, or email info@stinsonfamilylaw.com for further information.  All communications with the Law Office of Thomas S. Stinson are confidential.