Santa Cruz Divorce & Family Law Attorney
Divorce & Family Law
Family Law is the application of law to circumstances including:
- child custody & visitation
- child support
- spousal support
- property division
- prenuptial agreements, and
- adoptions to name a few.
Family Law issues tend to be very emotional and stressful times in individuals' lives. Under such circumstances it is important to know your legal rights. Legal counsel is extremely beneficial to:
- zealously advocate for your best interests;
- advise you on the law and relevant facts the court will consider; and
- help guide what decisions are right for you in your specific circumstances.
Choosing an attorney and the type of legal assistance that best suites your individual circumstances is a very personal decision, one that shouldn't be taken lightly. You and your legal counsel form a team within which some the most important decisions affecting your life will be made. Tom understands this and considers it a great honor to serve his clients during such important events in their lives.
Tom is of the strong opinion that everyone deserves the benefits legal assistance provides in Family Law matters and offers a wide range of services to accommodate each individual's financial circumstances including:
- Limited scope representation;
- Ghost writing through assistance on forms and pleadings;
- Consultations and advice; and
- Full representation from initiation of a case through trial if necessary.
Tom stands ready to aggressively advocate your best interests in divorce, custody, or other Family Law matter. Schedule a free 30 minute consultation to see how he can solve your Family Law problems.
Use the contact form below to have your message sent directly to Mr. Stinson. Don't hesitate to call (831) 239-3181 if you prefer to set up a consultation as soon as possible, or email email@example.com for further information. All communications with the Law Office of Thomas S. Stinson are confidential.